Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SUPPORT FAITH BASED FILMS: "BLESSED AND CURSED" The Movie


@DeitrickHaddon

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF THE BODY OF CHRIST, NETFLIX done went and did it again! I never would have seen the movie "Blessed & Cursed" featuring Deitrick Haddon. The movie is A+ and the SOUND TRACK is off the chain! It's the middle of the night and I'm ready to get my Praise and Worship going, ready to shout to the heavens HALLELUJAH and do the HOLY GHOST dance! Man, I'd heard "of" Deitrick Haddon, but, never thought twice about checking out his music. Well, I have been formally introduced to this brother through the film "Blessed & Cursed" and now, I am a new fan of Deitrick Haddon!

THIS IS A MUST WATCH FILM, ESPECIALLY FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE BODY OF CHRIST!

"BLESSED AND CURSED" The Movie - "OFFICIAL MOVIE TRAILER" 2010
http://youtu.be/9dps7jjyg_0

Blessed & Cursed Summer 2010
http://blessedandcursedthemovie.com/main.html

The Biblical tale of David and Saul gets re-imagined against a modern backdrop in this tale of a talented gospel singer who is forced to choose between family and fame while working as a Psalmist.

No comments:

Post a Comment