Friday, January 29, 2016

AT THE MOVIES with Michele Brock: Comeback Dad (2014)


I just watched this movie on Netflix! Another EXCELLENT movie that I'd never heard of before running across it on Netflix!

Comeback Dad (2014)

Starring Charles S. Dutton, Tatyana Ali, Loretta Devine, and Brad James

It's a story about being broken, tore up from the floor up, but, how through it all, LOVE PREVAILS.

1 Corinthians 13:11-13
New King James Version (NKJV)

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Comeback Dad - Preview
https://youtu.be/JoJIYbF7hiY

No comments:

Post a Comment