Saturday, January 30, 2016

AT THE MOVIES with Michele Brock Online Radio | BlogTalkRadio

AT THE MOVIES with Michele Brock Online Radio | BlogTalkRadio
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/atthemovies

How many times have you heard a review of a movie by an acclaimed critic only to think just the opposite of that review? How many times have you seen a movie and/or actor, director...etc. win an Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, NAACP Image Award...etc, only to believe strongly that another movie and/or actor should have won? Well, I thought that it would be fun to create a BlogTalkRadio show where I could publicly provide my own commentary of my time AT THE MOVIES. Anyone whose interested can feel free to join me on the show to discuss things like the quality of a movie, if they agreed on casting for the movie, was the movie believable or realistic, was it an interesting and/or necessary storyline, in other words, was it a story that needed to be told or was it quite simply just entertaining, and the list of what can be discussed is endless. We can even decide on what movie to go see, by what date, so that we can meet here to talk about it! So, if you have a love for this industry and love dissecting movies and evaluating them, as much as I do, then please, join me here and let's talk about our time AT THE MOVIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment